TIL+ wins “EMEA Data for Good” Tableau Partner Award 2020!
It is inspiring when data is used for good!
We created TIL+ in 2020 to help NGOs and nonprofits make sense of their data. TIL+ is an initiative of The Information Lab, where we strongly believe in sharing our expertise with data to help drive social change.
Over the past year, our volunteers have devoted their time to helping NGOs find insights and contribute to a better and more equal world. Some of the projects we have contributed to include;
- Tracking engagement at a Climate Change Summit for the UNDP
- Visualising interventions against child harm in East Africa with Citizens4Change
- Raising awareness of FGM in Tanzania with Crowd2Map
- Understanding the journey of women experiencing child separation in the UK with Pause
- Exploring performance and difference drivers in education with The Gambian Education Ministry
- Visualising the story of Meningitis across the world with the Meningitis Research Foundation
Along with many other projects, which inspire our partners and our staff to keep changing the world with data.
Well done to everyone involved!
Do you want to know more about TIL+? Get in touch with us!